I am currently working with an electrical goods manufacturer based in Hackney, who are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their finance team.
Your new company
This company has quickly become established as a fast growing company that creates exquisite products which have a positive impact on the world. The growth of this company has been significant and they are now looking to expand on the finance division with this newly created role
Your new role
Reporting in to the Financial Director your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Managing and participating in finance and accounting activities across several locations
- Managing others, developing exceptional talent, and encouraging the team to challenge assumptions
- Implementing policies and new finance systems and evolving best of breed practice.
- Maintaining robust financial controls & reporting procedures across the business
- Maintaining systems to monitor group compliance with statutory, tax and audit requirements
- Create a "learn by doing" environment by engaging other Team members and managers
- Working with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/ Business/Engineering or a related discipline
- Accredited accountancy qualification (ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in positions requiring analysis of and reporting finance results
- You have experience of working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (e.g. SQL, MS Access, Essbase and or Cognos), alongside other financial systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
What you'll get in return
Alongside working in a quick growth organisation you will get the benefits of a passionate work force who share a common interest in the company and products. This company truly is invested in its people and has a strong ethos surrounding collaboration and creativity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply" and forward me an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now for more details.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you're a qualified accountant looking for a new job in finance, contact Gruff Walton at Hays Senior Finance team in Central London.
- financial controller reporting budgets wholesaler wholesale retail manufacturing fmcg sales london roles job commercial mid tier east london experienc