My client, a prestigious manufacturing company, part of a rapidly expanding group of companies is keen to appoint a Financial Controller, to manage the finance of a growing division
A key member of the finance team, you will be reporting to the group Head of Finance ensuring that within your division accurate financial records are maintained, adequate controls are in place and high quality financial information is provided to the business. With a Finance Team of 3 reporting, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly financial information including management accounts
- Implementation, monitoring and checking of system and process controls
- Management of stock valuations & reconciliations
- Review and authorisation of four weekly payroll, supplier payments and ad hoc payments
- Managing the Division’s rolling cash flow forecasts
- Completion of the annual audit, statutory financial statements and tax packs
- Delivery of ad-hoc financial and business projects as agreed with the Head of Finance
- Preparation of the annual Division budget update
Role will suit a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) ideally with a background in manufacturing. You will have strong personal drive, a commercial, business facing approach and excellent systems knowledge, (Sage 200 would be preferable).
You will be a proven man manager, with excellent communication skills at all levels. You will have the gravitas to deal with senior management and be an inquisitive and confident team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing division which forms part of a group of diverse companies.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
- Commercial Awareness
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Man Management