What it’s all about
BECG is a PR Week Top 150 consultancy and one of the UK’s leading communications specialists in the Built Environment. Due to significant growth and ambitious plans for further expansion, we are actively seeking an experienced, proactive and commercially-minded Financial Analyst to assist in the development of the group’s FP&A function.
Working closely with the Head of Finance and Finance Manager, the appointed Financial Analyst will play a key role partnering regional business units to help increase commercial awareness, identify trends and enhance profitability across the group.
What you’ll need to do
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare and analyse key business reports (revenue forecasts, client/job profitability, employee utilisation, capacity plans, etc.)
- Streamline and automate financial reporting - helping transition to self-service dashboards where possible
- Partner divisional Business Units supporting them in creating and reviewing fee proposals and resource plans
- Reconcile fee income with BU forecasts
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of management accounts (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Work closely with the Accounts team, proactively support them as needed including month end close
- Assist with the preparation for financial audits
- Ensure financial reporting deadlines are met
- Proactively improve processes and overall efficiency within the Finance Department
What you’ll need to know
- Qualified or Part-Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Highly personable with strong communication/business partnering skills and the confidence to interact with all levels of the business
- Tech-savvy with advanced Excel skills (LOOKUPS, pivot tables and SUMIFS at a minimum) and excellent attention to detail
- Experience developing financial models, synthesising data and communicating effectively with non-financial team members
- Proactive in nature with a passion for problem solving, continuous improvement and process betterment
- A strong team player with plenty of energy and enthusiasm to help achieve the group’s ambitious plans for growth
- Experience delivering results and adding value within a Financial Analyst/Business Partner role is essential
- Experience working within a marketing/communications/professional service firm is highly desirable
Join our growing team and accelerate your career with BECG. Apply today.
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"