Financial Analyst - £55K - Derby - Hybrid
SF are currently working with a leading Manufacturing business based in Derby looking for a Financial Analyst on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role and to work within a well known business that offers progression, hybrid working and flexible working hours.
Salary up to £55,000
On site parking
- Managing the month end reporting routines and the year-end routines for all SAP entities, including Submarines.
- Managing resolutions of business and technical queries globally in collaboration with IT Eco Partners.
- Responsible, reviewing and maintaining process and systems training material with support from the SAP Finance Analyst.
- Lead and approve changes as part of the Master data change governance process in SAP.
- SME for SAP Finance/Controlling (FICO).
- Responsible to train and mentor the SAP Finance Analyst to facilitate the resolution of business and technical queries.
- Lead improvement projects and system changes, system upgrades and data migrations resulting in working efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Part Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Must have knowledge and experience in SAP
Resourceful, self-managed, and goal driven with the ability to work effectively in teams and to fixed deadlines to meet business requirements.
Inter-personal skills with an ability to quickly establish effective working relationships across geographical and cultural borders.
Organised with a strong attention to detail
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'