Are you an experienced Financial Advisor looking to be provided with a HNW client bank of £30m FuM for servicing on an employed basis?
As a Financial Advisor, you will be focused on providing quality financial planning and wealth management advice to their HNW clients. In addition to reviewing their existing portfolio, you should look to identify new opportunities or generate referrals. The firm provide financial advice on all aspects of wealth management ranging from simple savings/investments to the more complex areas of pensions, inheritance tax and corporate planning.
A highly professional Wealth Management practice with a loyal team of Financial Advisors and support staff. Typically, their clients live within an hours’ radius of their head office in Royal Wootton Bassett.
Support to Financial Advisors
You will receive administration and paraplanning technical support from their team of 5. The company are partners of one of the UK’s leading Wealth Management organisations which guarantee the financial advice that you provide to clients.
Financial Advisor requirements
- You should be an experienced DipFA qualified Financial Advisor with gravitas to build long-term relationships with HNW clients.
- You should have proven track record in meeting / exceeding your targets
- You should have a stable career
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £40,000 plus attractive bonus structure
- Plus, mileage reimbursement, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and auto-enrolment pension
- Working hours of 9am - 5pm with flexibility (TOIL) to work evenings and weekends to meet needs of clients
- Flexibility to work from home or their office in Royal Wootton Bassett
- Supportive team environment with opportunity to share positive ideas between fellow Financial Advisors
- Plus, the business owner offers the opportunity for the right individuals to buy into the business
Within 30 mile radius of Royal Wootton Bassett
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'