A Financial Services company are looking for a Financial Advisor to join their growing team. They are looking for either someone just qualified and looking to build a career or someone experienced looking to be part of a well-known successful company. If you have the ambition and drive to succeed in developing this department then please get in touch.
- You will comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA guidelines at all times
- Keep up to date with all market knowledge legislation and technical changes along with undertaking sufficient product knowledge
- Work together with the Financial Advisors to develop the marketing and sales strategies to develop opportunities within the business
- Attend meetings as and when required by the company
- You will be responsible for helping to shape, design and deliver a financial planning process
- All financial planning, reviews and advice will be conducted
- You will conduct in depth reviews of client’s circumstances to understand their current position, future aims and how these may need to be adapted based on changing needs and circumstances.
- You will analyse information and present financial plans, recommendations and products that are best suited to individual client’s circumstances.
- You will design financial planning strategies that are in line with client’s attitude to risk and their financial goals and aims.
- You will provide an ongoing service to clients with regular reviews to ensure that financial plans and recommendations remain suitable for any change in circumstances.
- You will work closely with a Paraplanning Team.
Skills / Experience
- You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- You will have the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- You will have good numeracy and IT skills
- You will have good customer relationship and service skills
- You will have a flexible approach to work and be self-motivated
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'