New client leads from loyal existing customers provided
Our client is a multi-award winning, top 10 UK financial services company with annual turnover in excess of £1BN and nearly 1M customers.
Rapidly increasing new business levels, quality products and existing customer demand means that a significant recruitment programme is required. We are looking for diploma qualified financial advisers with full product knowledge across protection, pensions and investments.
You will provide a full financial planning service to existing loyal customers. There is no requirement to bring a client book with you. What is important is that you are highly motivated to achieve success through the provision of a first class client service.
A genuinely market leading package:
- Base to £50K
- Generous monthly bonus scheme
- Realistic OTE of c£100K+
- Guarantees for up to 1 year dependent on individual circumstances
- Car allowance
- Up to 12% employer pension contributions
- Additional end of year bonus based on company performance
- Year 1 underpin can be agreed to maintain earnings during transitional period
- QCF level 4 qualified, with a minimum of 3 years’ advising experience across protection, pensions and investments
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong relationship manager who can quickly establish credibility and earn the trust and confidence of introducers
- We will also consider candidates with 2 years’ paraplanning or account management experience across the full product range where QCF level 4 is also held
Support on offer:
- Package specifically designed to maximise time spent in front of the customer
- Appointments booked for you by highly motivated introducers from their existing customer base
- Fact find preparation for all customer meetings
- Paraplanning support on all complex cases
If you wish to know more then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job