Financial Adviser - City -£40,000 -£50,000 per annum, inc benefits
An exceptional opportunity has arose for an Employed Financial Adviser for a leading Wealth Management organisation with first class offices in the City of London. They require an experienced and qualified Advisor to come in and work with an existing client bank providing whole of market Independent advice.
Purpose of the role:
- To generate new business, both from leads provided by the company and from self-generated leads.
- To service and retain existing clients as allocated to you by senior management.
- To provide all clients, existing and new, with first-class financial advice, through effective and competent activities within ethical, legal and compliance guidelines as issued from time to time by the company.
- Sales Development - Group and Individual Client Base:
- Identify and establish contact with existing and potential clients.
- Gather information needed to provide financial advice.
- Analyse information needed to provide financial advice.
- Review existing clients’ circumstances and take appropriate action.
- Ensure that suitability letters are sent to clients in a timely manner.
A highly competitive base salary alongside a generous bonus and comprehensive benefits package. Please enquire or apply for additional information