An interesting opportunity has arisen to be involved in assisting a team within a highly regarded regional law firm in the administration and execution of their clients’ day to day financial affairs. You will also be, under supervision, undertaking monthly payroll duties for all clients where a payroll is in operation.
Please note that payroll and finance experience is essential for this role, experience of SAGE is preferable however for the right candidate training will be given.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A methodical and flexible approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in administering accounts, e.g. bank reconciliation, invoice processing, financial statements, and preparation of invoices.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills
"Errington Legal delivered a friendly and professional service and helped me gain the role I have now. Hollie went out of her way to build my confidence and guide me along the interview process. Hollie was good at keeping me updated and also followed up once I was in my new role. I would not hesitate to recommend them as they certainly go the extra mile." Legal Secretary, Cambridge.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
- finance administration/SAGE/IT skills/accounts/communication skills