My Client, a successful and growing UK division of an international group, is keen to appoint a Part / Newly Qualified Accountant, into a newly created role, due to continued growth and restructure. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will take responsibility for the management and financial reporting for 2 UK divisions, with a small finance team reporting.
Duties will include:
- Supervision of 3 members of staff
- Leading the month end process, dealing with appropriate accruals and provisions, ensuring group reporting deadlines achieved
- Ensure adherence to Group Accounting Policies and IFRS
- Treasury activities and forex control
- Weekly Cash Flow forecasting and cash flow optimisation
- Foreign currency exposure forecasting for FX hedges
- Local tax reporting (VAT, CIS, NI & payroll taxes, P11D benefits, Corporation Tax)
- Overview of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- First point of contact for external auditors (year end and interim audits)
- Management of Fixed Assets / Investments
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified or newly qualified accountant to join a well-respected company, in a newly created role, with great potential for future development. The role will be ideally suit a candidate with a proven track record in producing the P & L and Balance Sheet, with the potential to grow and manage a small team.
You will be a self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills. Excellent IT skills are essential, including advanced Excel and knowledge of SAP or similar accounting software.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'