LMA Recruitment are pleased to be working with this well establised Lloyd's syndicate. Due to continued success within the organisation they are looking for an experienced financial accountant to join their exciting team.
The role of the Financial Accountant is to provide office based support to their Senior Financial and Tax Accountant in the day to day assistance with group, statutory (including tax) and regulatory corportate reporting.
- Support the financial team by updating the quarterly consolidation and cash flow models
- Review Lloyd's solvency returns
- Prepare quarterly group analytics
- Assist with UK and overseas tax returns
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years working within the accounting field
- Insurance background desirable but not necessary
- ACA/ACCA essential
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Imogen Dunn or alternatively, please visit the LMA Recruitment website.
LMA will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.
- financial accountant
- tax accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'