Duties include but are not limited to:
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Undertaking key month end duties such as posting journals, accruals and prepayments
• Prepare headcount forecast costs information for actual / forecast / budget
• Preparation of month end reports including analysis and commentary on the financial results to provide insight into the business
• Forecasting and budgeting
• Month end reporting and analysis
• Variance analysis and commentary
The successful applicant for this exciting opportunity will have the following attributes:
• Intermediate excel skills
• Part qualified or newly qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Experience in ERP Systems (e.g. SAP)
• Be highly numerate with good communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"