- preparation of monthly financial board reports
- consolidation of the financial results and cash flow for monthly management accounts
- reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- preparation and reporting of KPI data
- annual audit
- consolidated financial statements ensuring compliance with IFRS and UK GAAP
This role would be suitable for a qualified accountant with experience in a similar role or even looking to move from practice. You will have experience of consolidation accounting and foreign exchange. Any tax experience would be an advantage.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Financial Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job