To support and deputise when appropriate, for the Financial Controller.
To assist with the identification, development and implementation of process improvements.
- To ensure that all work meets customer (internal and external) expectations on delivery and quality.
- Multinational company manufacturing company.
- Market leader.
Key responsibilities include;
Prepayments and Accruals.
- VAT Return and National Statistics Requirements.
- Preparation of weekly profit and loss account for the UK.
- Preparation and reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Ensuring accounts in balance sheet are reconciled and correctly stated.
- Other analyses or projects as required.
- Detailed understanding of role and how it impacts on SOX(Sarbanes Oxley) requirements .
- Experience of working within a similar Manufacturing role preferable.
- Part qualified and working towards/willing to work towards full qualifications.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Previous experience of preparing detailed reports on a timely basis.
- Strong Excel and Systems capabilities.
- Understanding / Experience of SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) preferable.
- Working with a global company.
- Competitive Salary.
- Part Qualified Financial Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job