Have you trained in practice and would love to challenge yourself in a large international organisation? Do you enjoy managing a team or keen to develop that skill?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an International technology organisation in Warwick who are keen to recruit a Financial Accountant to manage and take responsibility for the day to day financial accounting of the UK Finance team.
As the Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing year end packs, Statutory accounts preparation, Year end, regulatory audit requirements and contact with the auditors
- VAT accounting including partial exemption calculation
- Weekly cashflow - assisting with cash management
- Supervision of the cash allocation and purchase ledger teams to include expenses and consultant fees
- Reporting on banking covenants when required
- Management of the expenses systems
- Capital expenditure tracking and forecasting including maintenance of the fixed asset module
- Working capital management
- Balance sheet reconciliations including intercompany
- Personnel management of your teams including setting and following through on 6 monthly goals and achievements.
Is the Financial Accountant role right for me?
If you have qualified either ACA/ACCA, have trained in an Accountancy practice and have started to consider what else is out there, then this could be a great first step into the unknown. The business has a proven track record of hiring first-time movers and ensuring they thrive in a fast-paced International organisation. The Financial Controller is based on site and happy to support the new Senior Financial Accountant with the day to day ensuring the transition is as smooth as possible.
This is the type of role that will ensure you move into Financial Controller or sideways into more commercial roles in the future.
Financial Accountant Package:
£40,000 - £50,000
25 days holiday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job