An exciting. newly-created financial accountant role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading national company, to play a key role within their dynamic, growing finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working, ambitious candidate to work at a well-known company with an excellent reputation amongst customers and clients.
As a financial accountant you will:
- Undertake management accountant responsibilities including reviewing and analysing trust legal documentation
- Assisting the Group Tax Manager in preparing tax returns, investigating gains and losses
- Maintaining trust balance sheet reconciliations
- Foreign currency hedging including developing, improving and documenting the existing processes looking for efficiencies
- Integrate consideration of Treasury, Tax and Management Reporting impacts into the hedging process
- Preparing and analysing the monthly hedging report, identifying the hedging risks and proposing actions to mitigate these risks.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly cost saving reports as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts.
As an assistant financial accountant, you will have/be:
- Part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Excellent excel skills, including the ability to manipulate extensive amounts of data from various sources efficiently
- Industry experience
- Enthusiastic, well-organised and committed with the ability to take initiative and interact at alkl levels across the organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly profitable organisation, build on experience and develop skills in a challenging, technical role. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a fast-learning and driven candidate.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job