An international client of ours is looking to recruit a Part Qualified and active studier of ACCA Financial Accountant for their rapidly expanding and growing company.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step up and grow with the organisation.
You must be in a stable role of at least 5 -7 yrs experience.
The main responsibilities that you will undertake will be to :
• Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to stores and cost/profit
• Track expenses and revenues against budget and reforecasts and analyse fluctuations
• Prepare monthly consolidations and executive financial package
• Coordinate financials questions/answers Group Treasury and Accounting & Control departments
• Prepare annual financial information binder to be provided to the external auditors
• Prepare quarterly operating reports
• Assist in the budget & reforecast process
• Maintain budget and reforecast information in the accounting system SAP R/3
• Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organisation as needed
• Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
The key criteria needed for this role is: -
• A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics related subject is essential
Must be an active studier of ACCA or ACA up to PQ level.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Financial Accounts reporting, consolidations and financial analysis.
• Accounting IFRS standards and UK GAAP knowledge is required
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel & Access) and experienced user of SAP R/3 is essential and SAP FI desirable
• Excellent /Fluent Communication skills is a must
• Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through
• Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
• Must be detail oriented with strong organisational and analytical skills
• Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic and multi cultural environment
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Information
- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft Office
- Manage Multiple
- SAP FI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job