Our client is a large international media company based in central London. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their Finance team on a 6 month Fixed-term contract.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the financial accounting and reporting for all UK Production entities
- Perform production, interactive and DVD month end settlement for all UK Production entities
- Review and prepare if necessary the accounting for Other Content and Edit Suites
- Liaise with the Head of Production Finance to ensure cost reports are complete and delivered within set deadlines
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of monthly overhead recoveries to productions and interactive
- Perform monthly analysis of recoveries and artist payments
- Assist with the management of the production intra-company - including month end clearing account journals
- Perform production closedowns
- Prepare / review as appropriate month end and audit schedules.
- Provide assistance and cover for the Management Accountant as required
- Ad-hoc journal preparation
- Ad-hoc work as directed by the Financial Controller
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Qualified accountant with relevant accounting experience within a medium-sized company
- Strong book-keeping skills
- PC Literate - including Excel, Word, Email (Outlook) at intermediate level
- Experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.