Financial Accountant - West Surrey
One of the UK's leading infrastructure businesses are working closely with Investigo to hire Financial Accountant to join a dynamic and hardworking team who are responsible for the providing financial and commercial insight, accurate financial reporting, financial support, advice and governance.
* Contribute to the management of the accounting system, ensuring constant access for all users and working with broader finance community to help drive best practice in reporting
* Exposure and involvement with the entirety of the UK organisation, providing wholesale market optimisation of this organisations generation of customer assets.
* Play a key role in preparing data for statutory accounts
* Prepare monthly sales and administration costs for review and explanation of key variances
* Proven superior Excel skills.
* Qualified accountant or Finalist
* Experience of accounting systems, preferably Hyperion
* Experience working within a large divisional group, and understanding of group reporting requirements would be an advantage.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one of the world leaders in their field, then please apply as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job