6 month contract
250-300 per day
My client is a property fund investment company based in Central London and are looking fora Financial Accountant for 6 months
- Day to day management and financial report preparation of two asset funds and their feeder trusts
- Preparing monthly accounting packs, including balance sheet reconciliations for board packs and for
- depositary review.
- Preparing balance sheets and profit and loss accounts to enable net asset value per share calculations, on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of relevant tax returns including monthly VAT returns.
- Liaising with the depositary for acquisitions, sales, distributions and other payments from the fund.
- Maintenance of risk framework assessment policies and monitoring of fund restrictions.
- Calculation of actual and forecast performance returns, including annual budgets and cash flow management.
- Monitoring liquidity and providing profile assessments for senior management.
- Preparing and liaising with internal stakeholders on completion of investor documentation
- Assisting with the half yearly audit.
The role suits a new qualified accountant looking for their first job within a commercial company with experience for doing preparation of financial statements within an accountancy practice.