Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant in Bury St Edmunds on a 12 month FTC. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing accurate and timely consolidated accounts and all supporting business information including balance sheet reconciliations, as efficiently as possible, for the business unit along with various adhoc projects.
Typical Duties Include:
- Production of periodic group consolidation, reconciliation and legal entity entries.
- Intercompany ownership / reconciliation
- Group control account ownership
- Balance sheet reconciliations & reviews
- Securitisation & Debenture recharges
- Quarterly Securitisation & Debenture Payments
- Daily Treasury
- Debt & Interest reporting
- Quarterly Margin & Directors certificates
- Constantly review ways of working and processes
- Vat return preparation
- Various adhoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified have experience of working within a similar finance position. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that offers a progressive and dynamic environment.