Market-leading international FMCG business, is looking for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join its UK Finance team based in Central London.
Reporting to the UK Financial Controller in a finance team of 10, duties will include:
- To ensure all weekly, monthly and annual reporting requirements are met
- Responsible for the cash process including cash forecasting, communicating with the business to ensure accurate forecasting and dealing with various queries
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Undertaking month end processes including Accruals / Prepayments
- Month-end Submission
- Assisting with any Year end or Audit Requirements
- Analysis of GL accounts for corporation tax return
- Reconciliations and clearing of balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc accounts analysis and investigation work
- Carrying out monthly tax preparation work including VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat for the UK and Belgium.
- Assistance with tax audits
- Responsible for ensuring all all tax reporting and payments are met
- Preparation of VAT returns and Corporation tax returns
- Preparation of monthly reporting pack
- Analysis on liabilities & Prepayments are accurate & valid each Month end. ( this will require working closely with the Commercial Finance team)
- Month End Submissions
- Weekly and monthly Flash Sales Reporting to Head Office.
- Monthly Trade Sales to Head Office.
- Weekly and monthly cash reporting to Head Office.
- National Statistics Reporting
- Provide assistance for monthly reporting for Ireland
- ACA or ACCA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Candidates may have qualified in Practice or Industry, but must have post-qualification experience in industry, ideally from a large fast-paced organisation
- Solid Financial Accounting and Tax experience essential
- Project experience highly desirable
- FMCG experience desirable but not essential
- SAP experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Candidates must be relaxed and outgoing and have a good sense of humour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job