Financial Accountant - Slough
An excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join one of the world’s leading FMCG organisations. Reporting to a Senior Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked to manage the production of the UK group’s statutory and Corporation tax reporting.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for the UK Legal entities, including managing the audit.
- Provide training to the UK units to enable them to comply with statutory reporting requirements.
- Manage the Corporation Tax return submissions.
- Forecasting and administration of Corporation Tax payments including liaison with UK operating units.
- Manage the UK transfer pricing tax risk management and reporting process.
- UK Corporation Tax team leader preparing UK Corporation Tax returns and reporting.
- Supervise and motivate 1 associate.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with 4 years PQE.
- Ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of work and meet deadlines.
- Experience in managing small projects.
- Experience in corporation tax will be helpful.
- FMCG experience is desirable.
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"