Financial Accountant - Northampton
Macildowie are supporting exciting and growing business based in Northampton to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
This Financial Accountant role would be well suited to an individual who has trained with a Practice firm in Audit, Accounts Prep or a similar field, or someone who has significant technical accounting experience within Industry.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Managing the monthly information provided by different sites into the group reporting system and liaising with the regions on all processing matters.
- Knowledge of intercompany invoicing and reconciliation and detailed Group CAPEX, debtor analysis and statistical information review would be beneficial.
- Management and control of the balance sheet and associated reconciliations.
- Support in the production of the consolidated statutory accounts and produce other internal and external reporting including VAT and tax returns.
- Month end reporting - Accruals, internal recharges, review of profit & loss accounts and production of monthly reporting pack Year end accounts
- Preparation of accounts, liaison with auditors and assistance in preparation of company and partnership tax
- Budgeting and forecasting - Assist in the preparation of budgets and preparation of overhead forecasts Cash flow
- Preparation of budgeted cash flow and maintenance of weekly forecasts
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to present complex information in a clear and informative way. You will have strong Excel skills including vlookups & pivot tables, as well as the ability to quickly pick up a wider set of accounting and ERP systems.
This role is based in Northampton and is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Rushden, Corby, Daventry, Towcester, Milton Keynes, Brackley
Apply today for immediate consideration and to find out more information.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job