Fantastic opportunity to join this leading luxury retail company. They are seeking a progressive and dynamic individual to add value and really push on within the business.
Supporting the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for a mixture of reporting and analysis to contribute towards the Group's performance.
• Managing the Month End processes - including sales analysis
• Stock reconciliations - build strong relationships with non-finance teams to ensure accurate reporting
• Gross margin analysis
• Year end audit process
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Cash flow forecasting
• Departmental reporting and analysis
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Improve processes where necessary
• Ad hoc finance projects
Skills and Experience:
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified/Finalist
• Retail industry experience desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job