Churchill Howard are working with a high-profile business to recruit a Financial Accountant. Due to exciting plans for growth they're looking for an analytical Financial Accountant to deal with Finance and Business Managers across the organisation.
This role will contribute to the maintenance of the General Ledger, including the integrity of data flows from interfaced systems, month and year end close activities, reconciliations, and the management of cash and banking activities as well as Financial Reporting.
- You will provide cash flow forecasting, emergency payment and clearing of payment files
- Undertake critical balance sheet reconciliations including control accounts, fixed assets and bank accounts as well as performing intercompany reconciliations
- External Financial Reporting including the preparation of Statutory and Regulatory Accounts and associated returns, maintenance and advising on application of accounting policies and internal corporate reporting
- Lead the high-quality documentation of end to end processes and controls to meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Partner with line of business Finance teams to collate and analyse relevant data.
To be considered you'll be fully qualified or part qualified with the relevant professional experience. With a highly analytical skill set you'll have a proven track record in Financial Accounting. You'll boast great interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with Key Stakeholders at all levels. It goes without saying that you'll have attention to detail you will be focused on performance excellence and continuous improvement. Experience with SAP is also highly desirable.
In return, you'll join an organisation that deliver the highest of standards with second to none support to become the best you can be. Key to the success of the organisation is providing multiple opportunities for personal development and growth for a number of accredited training programmes.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job