Goodman Masson are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a well-known International charity based in London for a 3-6 month period to assist with Year-end.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General ledger account reconciliations for year end
- Lead/key contact with auditors on stock, providing all audit documentation, co-ordinating sample documentation from country offices, responding/co-ordinating responses to audit queries and other analysis requests.
- Supporting country offices in using the reconciliation tool, providing a 'helpdesk' for queries during the reconciliation process.
- Tracking completeness of year end stock counts and reconciliations, with appropriate follow up.
- Tracking any issues with the reconciliation tool and working with IT to ensure timely resolution.
- Key contact between auditors and regions for audit queries and samples
- Preparation of audit schedules
- Analysis of audit findings and tracking of management responses
Candidates must be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) and be available to start within the next 1-2 weeks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job