Our client, a large media organisation, are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on an initial 12 month basis. The role, based in Central London reports into a financial controller and the responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
* Prepare and post journals for members of the team.
* Prepare, analyse and maintain management information of relevant Balance Sheet accounts.
* Preparation of local monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
* Preparation of management information to reporting team.
* Review all UK VAT retruns
* Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual tax packs
* Preparation of the annual statutory accounting schedules for UK companies.
* Preparation of Office of National Statistics returns and managing tax/companies house administration
* Provide accounting support and assistance as required, ensuring that the business adheres to the relevant accounting and tax laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACA finalist or newly qualified
- Have significant experience of liaising with auditors
- Demostrable experience of technical accouting
- Prior SAP experience is beneficial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job