We are delighted to be partnering with a successful and reputable Client in Borehamwood who is looking to recruit a Finance Team Leader on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for a small finance department regarding all financial activities.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Production of financial statements on a monthly basis
· Month end journals
· Provision of financial forecasts and identification of trends
· Cash flow forecasting
· Overseeing 2 x members of the Finance Team
· Ensuring financial transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner
· Production of month end / year end reports
· Assisting with budget setting
· Identification and correction of errors in financial reports
· Bank reconciliations
· Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
· Accruals, prepayments
· Intrastat reporting
· Credit Control duties - monitoring overdue accounts and assessing credit limits
· Accounts Payable duties - processing of invoices and expenses
Skills / Attributes required:
· ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant (or nearing completion) / Qualified By Experience
· Management experience
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Solid understanding of reporting requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity and you feel you meet the qualifying criteria, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.