Finance Systems Assistant Accountant; 12 month contract; based near Preston, £14.54 per hour
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to work for a large aerospace company based in Preston. The jobholder will be required to manage the Cost base reporting system and Business Performance Dashboard ensuring they are updated in line with the business reporting requirements and that the data is current and accurate.
1.Ensure that TM1 Cost base and the Business Performance Dashboard are updated in line with the Air Sector reporting requirements.
2. Ensure the data contained within the systems is current and accurate by undertaking the relevant reconciliations.
3. Work with the development teams to test, accept and implement system improvements.
4. Provide an access control service for all Air Sector Finance Toolsets (Cost base, FIRST, ACSR).
5. Provide support and advice to users of the Finance reporting systems
6. Ensure all reports are produced in line with the agreed requirements and timescales
The successful candidate will have previous accounting experience and good reporting skills. You will be a proficient user of MS Excel and have good team working and communication skills.