Financial Systems Analyst - Accountancy & Finance - Guildford
Investigo are working closely with a FTSE 200 business to hire Financial Systems Analyst to join a dynamic and hardworking team who are responsible for ensuring that the Finance function can deliver high quality management information to the business in the most automated and effective way.
- 2-5 years post qualified experience
- Must have a professional finance qualification
- Advanced or Super User knowledge of any ERP System
- Looking to move into a Systems Accountant focused position long term OR looking to temporarily move into a Systems Accountant role (circa 12 months +) to hone your skills, with a view to moving back into a a broader Accountancy position.
* You will be both contributing to large projects as part of an experienced systems team to deliver varied key projects in line with the development pipeline.
* Work towards streamlining and developing Business Intelligence projects within Finance at a key time as the team begin to roll out Tableau to provide higher quality data visualisation to their data.
* You will be a core member of the finance team possessing a rare technical skillset blend with significant technical and project management input to strategic projects.
* You will be responsible for gathering requirements and implementing a technical solution based on a large project pipeline both individually and alongside the other experienced team members
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one of the world leaders in their field then please contact me as soon as possible on / to find out more.
- tm1 cognos
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job