You will support the finance team using technical knowledge, analytical and communication skills to provide insight and challenge to aligned business area and their direct team, making recommendations and contributing to decision making process.
- To build and develop annual budget / latest estimate. Review the budgets agreed to ensure they are loaded accurately on core systems in line with internal budgetary timetables. To ensure risks and opportunities vs budget and latest estimate are identified and reported on an on-going basis.
- Communicate with key stakeholders, making recommendations to and contributing to decision making process.
- To ensure that a robust control environment exists within the area of responsibility ensuring the integrity of accounting records and financial information, supporting: Reporting & Accounting team in period end close; the investment process; and compliance/exception reporting.
- Ensure a rigorous control & review process is in place within the relevant area that ensures plans are on track to deliver on agreed objectives
- Provide insight, analysis and challenge on financial return and risk to support decision making. Applies to day to day decisions and wider longer term projects.
- Ensure that the business area delivers against financial targets.
- Supporting Cash flow management including revenue/capex investment
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent) with relevant experience within the FMCG industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job