Finance Reporting Manager
MBA are working alongside a leading logistics business based in Derby. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses in their sector where a competitive starting package and career opportunities are available.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for producing accurate and timely reporting of group financial information and controlling group finances through effective governance with particular emphasis on statutory reporting, cash-flow management, and bank reporting.
- Providing quality service and building excellent working relationships with internal senior management and external auditors, banks and third parties
- Managing a small team to ensure accuracy of financial management reporting and accounts with effective governance of departmental process
- Technical analysis and reporting of group finances
- Produce the monthly reporting for the Group statutory entities and complete the monthly group consolidation using COGNOS, ensuring all reporting to the board is completed to timetable
- Tax planning, forecasting and budgeting consolidation, statutory accounts and compliance matters across the global businesses
Skills & Experience
- Practice Trained
- Some Private Equity background / knowledge
- Some Supervisory/Management
- Some relevant experience in computerised accounting environment
- Strong technical knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Intermediate Excel (including complex formulae)
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Advanced Excel (including writing macros)
- Forecasting tools, specifically COGNOS TM1
For further information, please apply attaching a full CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job