My client, a bank based in Bristol are recruiting for a Finance Reporting Accountant to join their team on a contract basis who will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- Production of forecast and other financials.
- Conducting ledger based investigation.
- Contributing to the design and build of finance controls.
- Building a Year-end Statutory and Regulatory year-end results production process.
- Embedding updated ledger and Reporting processes into the business teams.
- The ideal candidate should be able to show previous finance reporting, and either Life
Insurance accounting experience. Experience supporting major change projects, results
carve outs and the setup of new finance reporting processes would be advantageous.
- We also expect the candidate to be able to demonstrate strong excel and ledger
use/development (ideally Oracle and, or SAP).
The successful candidate must also possess the below;
- Experienced ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant or Equivalent.
- Transaction accounting.
- Life Insurance Experience.
If you feel like you have the necessary skill set and experience for this position then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Financial Accountant