Finance Modelling Consultant
Our client is looking for an experienced acocuntant to join their team on a 4-6 week contractual basis. The main duty for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Build an excel model that expands upon the current budgeting model to deliver gross margin by course.
You must have at least 5 years post qualification experience (CIMA, ACCA, ACA). As well as the following experience:
- Extensive financial modelling experience in MS Excel
- Financial modelling experience in relation to budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling experience in relation to product financial viability analysis.
- Business Analysis experience is desireable
This is a fantastic opportunity for contractual work within one of Cornwall's largest employers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"