£35,000 - £40,000
I am delighted to be working exclusively in partnership with Drove Veterinary Hospital to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent full-time basis. This is an exciting time to join the practice and you will have the opportunity to work on multiple forthcoming finance projects.
About Drove Veterinary Hospital
Drove Veterinary Hospital can trace their roots in Swindon back to 1839, whilst the company has evolved over the years the same ethos of providing people and pets of Swindon with a caring & trusted service remains the same. With a network of six branch surgeries located within the communities of Swindon and the surrounding areas the Practice is privately owned, this role will report to the Directors of the business and includes managing a tenured motivated friendly finance team.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Production of monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Presentation of financial information and performance to the Directors
- Managing a motivated tenured finance team
- Producing quarterly financial information to the bank and other stakeholders
- Approving monthly payroll for over 100+ employees
- Managing the business cash flow and cash flow forecast
- Producing Profit and Loss forecasts
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Producing VAT returns
- Dealing with external suppliers
- Leading multiple finance projects
- AAT Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Previous team management experience
- Excel intermediate skills are essential.
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- AXA Healthcare upon completion of probation
- Staff Discount
- Free onsite parking
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday
Please note that any 3rd party CVs will be forwarded to Nicola York Recruitment
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications I receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if I have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'