Based outside of Brighton (parking available)
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum basic salary plus bonus, car & fuel allowance, life insurance and various other benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a global business based outside of the Brighton area (parking available) on a permanent basis.
This is a growing company where you will be fully responsible for the UK entity and report into the European Head Office.
Your duties will include:
- Report to the Managing Director
- Managing a team of 3
- Responsible for various medium size legal entities
- Delegate and review the work of the team and ensure deadlines are met
- Produce budgets and forecasts, including cashflow management and forecasting
- Prepare and submit quarterly accounts packs including variance analysis
- Prepare annual accounts for 3 legal entities
- Review the project financial information
- Take the lead of project control for projects
- Manage the pension scheme of the company including liaison with pension providers
- Manage the audit process
- Developing the team and providing leadership
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) processing co-ordinator
- You must be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified, or be part-qualified but have at least 5 years’ experience in leading in a corporate account’s environment
- Ideally you will be experienced in a project-based organisation
- Be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel (Macros etc)
- Can interact effectively with a Head Office and UK-based subsidiaries and associated trading entities
This is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to come into an organisation and make changes, streamline processes and can offer progression.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Project Accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'