A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a very successful, owner managed, forward thinking and fast growing SME business based in Knaresborough.
They have very recently restructured the team, and are now looking to hire an ambitious and driven Finance Manager to run the division for the business, and build their own team.
The role will be number 1 in finance, and look after two business divisions, reporting directly to the Managing Director. The business are looking for a focused, driven and highly ambitious individual, who is commercially minded, and can influence and aid the business's growth plans, work very closely with the senior management team, and oversee and mentor 1 direct report initially.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Monthly management accounts.
- Supervision of one Accounts Assistant
- P&L and Balance Sheet reporting, monthly journals, stock adjustments accruals and prepayments
- Financial management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, KPI & breakeven analysis; reporting to the CFO with commentary on and recommendations
- Create new costings
- Full ownership of the weekly cashflow
- Stock management
- Daily cash flow & bank reconciliation - establishing control over expenditure levels
- Debtors & Creditor Ledger - Responsible for credit control & new account approvals
- Identification of cost reductions across ensuring new processes implemented & followed up by staff
- Sales ledger cost recovery reducing overdue invoices
- Populate weekly BAC's payments to suppliers in line with individual supplier credit terms
- Fixed asset register management including monthly depreciations
- Monthly VAT & PAYE returns and quarterly EU VAT returns to HMRC
- Issue Purchase Orders; including multiple delivery dates then processed onto the purchase ledger
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years management accounts experience within an SME - Essential
- Have previous experience within a commercially focused finance role - Essential
- Have previous experience of Sage Line 50 - Desirable
- Have exceptional communication skills - Essential
The business can offer:
- Onsite parking
- 20% Bonus Scheme
- Reporting directly to the MD
- Newly created role
- Plush offices in fantastic location
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'