We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Accountant to join this privately-owned business on the North Norfolk coast. Main duties will include:
- Quarterly management reports including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Supporting the completion of statutory accounts
- Cost analysis
- Monitoring stock costs and reporting on margins
- Manage cash flow
- Co-ordinating with the payroll and pension - outsourced company
- Deal with day to day duties in the accounts department including but not limiting to :
- Accounts queries
- posting of sales and purchase invoices on the ledgers
- processing and submission of EC listings and intrastat figures to HMRC on a monthly basis
- BACs, credit cards and cheques posting
- credit cards reconciliations
- bank reconciliations on multiple bank accounts
- execution of payment runs
- processing and submission of VAT returns
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys managing their own workload and dealing with all matters within finance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'