Outstanding international law firm is looking for a Finance Manager on a Permanent basis.
You will be responsible for delivering or co-ordinating key aspects of the operational Finance service for their bolt on businesses which offer additional, innovative solutions to their clients, with a key focus on risk and control.
This is an amazing opportunity to play a pivotal role in the increase business uptake of these new business bolt ons for this Top 10 International law firm.
As Finance Manager, you will also be responsible for delivering reporting, analysis, budgeting and long term financial planning support, as well as such commercial finance support as required by the businesses leaders.
- Work with the CFO - UK in setting the strategy for finance to arrive at the best results.
- Full responsibility for the overall management of working capital including performance reviews.
- Maintain close relationships with business leaders to develop a detailed understanding of those businesses, their key drivers and liaise with them on their billings and results.
- Point of contact for Working Capital Managers to ensure 'lock up' days are kept to a minimum.
- Review of businesses' P&Ls, preparation of commentary and investigation of issues in accordance with IFRS, group accounting policies and procedures.
- Deliver financial awareness training courses to fee earners and non-Finance managers.
- Implement financial control framework to prevent and detect fraud or errors.
- Prepare annual forecast, budget and business plans for Group Finance and business leadership teams
- Proactively seek process improvements - including to global accounting policies or procedures, as well reporting and use of finance systems, with the aim of improving accuracy, consistency and efficiency.
- Develop close relationships with group pricing, finance systems and group reporting teams in London, local BD team and peers across the network.
- Provide financial support for internal and external client and support the pitching process to ensure that pricing decisions are supported with appropriate financial information and review / draft text for use in commercial agreements / RFP's (e.g., rate caveats, volume rebate terms, specific commercial exclusions).
Educated to Degree Level
ACA or Equivalent, with significant PQE in legal or professional services
Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
Strong leadership and people management skills
Experience working with start up businesses in a finance capacity would be highly advantageous
If this role is of interest, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'