Innovative company providing HR and Payroll software solutions to clients in the private and public sectors is looking for a Finance Manager. This is a senior role in the Finance Team reporting directly to the CFO. This role would suit an experienced Management Accountant who has the ability to take on a broader role and a desire to progress their career. Central Bristol based. Salary £40k to £45k plus benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- Production of financial and management accounts, sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Processing month end journals, VAT returns and year end accounts
- Client invoicing and debt collection
- Payroll and Expenses
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Preparing of monthly and quarterly financial reports
Please contact me with a CV if you have the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW)
- Experience of accounting in SaaS-based customers
- Familiarity of accounting systems
- Strong Excel modelling skills (Pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
- Knowledge of both Salesforce and Xero
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its overall success
- Commutable to Central Bristol
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, professional fast growing organisation, with great solutions using the latest technologies. Please get in touch with a CV to find out more. A cover letter is optional but successful candidates have included one.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"