Finance Manager - 50 - 55k + Bonus & Car Allowance - Solihull
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an International organisation Solihull with the recruitment of a new Finance Manager. The role will be seen as a key business partner with a responsibility to deliver the business strategy and budget by providing insight, decision making support and constructive challenge of financial and business performance, including tactical and strategic planning and leading the financial benefits tracking.
The Finance Manager in Solihull will be responsible for managing the budgeting and forecasting process across the business unit and delivering quality and timely submissions in line with business requirements and implementing rolling forecasts with continual assessment of opportunities and risks.
Ensuring that a robust financial control environment is consistently maintained with embedded risk management across the business to drive integrity of financial statements with responsibility for managing the audit process within the business and acting as a first point of contact for external auditors. The Finance Manager in Solihull will have the opportunity to also build on their Capex experience by approving, controlling and reporting, preparing business unit capex papers and working in conjunction with the FP&A team.
This is a high profile role within the organisation and will see the Finance Manager involved in leadership meetings and become the go to person for all financial support from the business. The wider finance team is over 100 strong with direct line management needed for two analysts. The aim for thsi role is that the incumbent builds on their experience to ensure a future move into a Financial Controller position.
Finance Manager in Solihull responsibilities:
- Provision of business facing financial reporting, decision support, challenge and insight and achievement of Group reporting requirements business.
- Lead the execution of the business cycle and consolidation of BU results (month end, budgeting and forecasting) and provide timely, insightful interpretation, commentary and analysis of the business performance and accountable forecasts to underpin effective decision making and identify opportunities to improve profitability and cash flow.
- Lead the BU Capex Control Process , from Budgeting, Approval, Forecasting and reporting.
- Drive compliance with centrally agreed governance, accounting policies and controls to ensure financial data integrity, value preservation and consistent application and evidenced adherence to the control frameworks, identifying and mitigating any risks that might impact the business. Coordinate internal control and SOx processes and front line contact for external audit reviews.
- Balance sheet and cash management and forecasting - reviews with Shared Services Centre and regional BU teams and have a strong focus on cash and working capital management, fixed assets and provisions, driving down overdue debts and work in progress.
Finance Manager in Solihull Package:
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Health care