This role is working with a growing, fast-paced wholesaler and has arisen due to the growing demands of this exciting business. The Finance Manager is key to the finance team and is responsible for overall management of the month end control and reporting process, along with management and development of a team of two.
Key responsibilities include:
- timely and accurate delivery of a suite of management reports
- day to day responsibility of the UK financial and operational control framework
- control of the monthly balance sheet reconciliation process
- production of the month end control file
- work closely with the FP&A team to produce balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- emphasis on stock control excellence
- ensure the integrity and standard of financial reporting
- manage and develop a team of two
Please apply if you are available within one week's notice to fulfil this exciting Finance Manager role.