Hours: Full time
Location: based at our Coventry office.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Signis is an innovative and constantly evolving organisation within social care and safeguarding composed of three well-established partnership organisations: tri.x procedures, Reconstruct and PRICE Training. Our aim is to provide those working with vulnerable people with the best information, practice guidance, training and consulting available. We share our customers' aspiration to ensure that the services they provide are rooted in evidence-based best practice.
In addition to working within a people focused and flexible team we offer a competitive remuneration package, including 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 36 days (per annum pro rata) with length of service.
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit someone who is happy to be hands on with the accounting and payroll function but also is keen to help assess commercial opportunities and implement new processes where required.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be fully ACCA qualified
* Have experience working in a similar role
* Ideally have experience within children or adults social care sector.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the key responsibilities will include:
* Assessing and analysing new market opportunities that could further support the growth of the business.
* Production of management accounts
* Production of budgets and forecasts
* Production of commercial analysis to support profitable decision making
* Management of a small team
* Business partnering with senior stakeholders within the business to support contract profitability
If you are interested, please forward your CV by clicking 'Apply'. All expressions of interest will be received with the strictest of confidence.
Closing Date 27th April 2018
Please click apply to register your interest. You will be emailed an application pack and details of how to progress your application.
- 'Finance Manager'
- 'Finance Management'