A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a recently qualified Accountant to join a Asset Manager in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will have exposure preparing end to end management accounts and be a dynamic and enthusiastic team player.
- Own all day-to-day financial matters
- Maintain immaculate financial records and produce the company's management and statutory accounts. Ensure that the company meets all of its financial obligations.
- Manage cash flow day-to-day.
- Prepare month end file with balance sheet reconciliations and P&L commentary
- Work with the COO to create and improve financial controls, processes and systems
- Review and release payment runs
- Review, manage and raise sales invoices. Debt chasing and monitor of cash income.
- Process payroll
- Supporting the COO with HR admin
- Process VAT returns
- Complete corporation tax packs
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the statutory accounts
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant
- Newly qualified - 3 years PQE
- Excellent communication skills preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel ability
- Strong team player and attention to detail
- Consistently work accurately under pressure to ensure that the deadlines are met