At Saint-Gobain, we make small parts that make a big difference to our customers, all around the world.
Our NORGLIDE® Bearing and RENCOL® Tolerance Ring solutions are custom developed in collaboration with our customers, high volume international manufacturers, to solve their engineering challenges.
Every day in the Automotive, Bicycle, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and HVAC industries, our components play a crucial role in a range of demanding applications, making manufacturer's lives easier and improving the end user experience. You probably use products featuring our components every day!
At Saint-Gobain, we believe diversity is a competitive advantage. Diversity of gender, background, ethnicity, experience and thought all enable us to develop solutions that are smarter, clearer and more effective.
We like to make a big difference to our staff too. Trust in our colleagues, support for each other and flexibility are all important to us, and we're proud to say that up to 75% of our people enjoy the benefits of flexible working hours. We are also an equal opportunities employer.
Saint-Gobain encourages development for all employees and offers an exciting range of opportunities, including support with external training courses, the chance to work abroad, and support in cross-functional departmental training.
Visit our website www.makingabigdifference.com for more information.
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our Finance Team to provide financial support, information and analysis to the business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to use their leadership skills in a supportive and forward-thinking environment and take the next step in their career.
Other job responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and submission of yearly budgets/quarterly forecasts.
- Develop and improve the standard costings.
- Act as a business partner to the business unit leaders on site.
- Ensure the Business Control principles are respected.
- Support the Company Strategy and ensure delivery of Policy Deployment
- Ensure a robust Control environment.
- Lead, manage and develop and coordinate the accounting team and manage SLA with shared service in East Leake.
- Customer and credit risk management in liaison with Delegation SSC.
- Ensure the finance function participates in all relevant business decisions of the company.
- Support project leaders in payback calculations for CapEx projects & provide financial guidance for WCM activities.
- Deputise for the Financial Controller
There could be flexible working arrangements available for how you could work within this role.
The candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Fully qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Demonstrable and relevant experience with a Finance team
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- High focus on customer experience and cultivating customer intimacy
- Ability to work under pressure
Please apply online at https://en/career-opportunities, and we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Tuesday 17th April
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job