An exciting opportunity has arisen for a finance manager to join an international manufacturing company with offices in Camberley. This role will report to the Finance Director and have two finance assistant as direct reports.
- Timely and accurate completion of month end for Cost of Goods Sold (COGs) and Inventory
- Develop the preparation of balanced (financial and non-financial) monthly management reports for inventory and COGs.
- Drive the financial cycle for Cost of Goods, including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis, in partnership with FP&A and Business Unit Finance Directors.
- Support local site management teams as required including being an active member of the leadership teams.
- Reporting and analysis of numbers in the group financial planning and reporting system
- Provide operational support to manufacturing, supply and service managers as necessary
- Actively participate in business case development and business scenario planning for projects, provide guidance to the project owner and recommendations to the business
- Support Cost Accounting Specialist with the delivery of Key Projects
- Development of high performing team with appropriate succession plans
- Performs any other duties as required
- Management of Management Accountant x2
Key technical skills required:
To be successful it would be beneficial to have the following:
- ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of manufacturing environment
- Worked with ERP Software
- Experience of working within a leadership team
- Experience of management reporting and cost accounting
- Understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Experience of a fast-paced commercial environment ideally manufacturing in a high growth company
- Confident communicator
- Creative problem solver
- Experience of managing staff remotely
Salary depends on experience.
Services advertised by Mabella Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accountant
- UK GAAP