I am working exclusively with an exciting and dynamic commercially focused charity based in Swansea who are recruiting for a fully qualified Finance Manager.
This is a rapidly growing organisation who's focus is to make a huge difference to the local community.
The role would suit an experienced Finance Manager looking to progress their career in a fast paced, front line environment.
The Finance Manager will assist the Finance Director with strategic and operational financial processes, analysing and reporting while also developing financial systems.
Key Duties Include
- To contribute to the production of organisational and group management accounts, specifically producing accounts to trial balance level and to ensure that the process is timely, reliable and accurate.
- To perform analysis work on financial information, including comparisons to budget, exceptions analysis, trend analysis, and ratios.
- To contribute to the production of Annual Accounts, preparing information to trial balance level and assisting in the preparation of annual Charity Financial Statements.
- To oversee the day-to-day activities of the finance function, ensuring that financial transactions and prime documents are processed in an accurate, efficient and timely way.
To be successful in this role you will need the following;
- To be a fully qualified accountant.
- Knowledge of management accounting processes.
- Understanding of internal and external audit processes.
- Experience with preparation of budgets and forecasts.
To apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 02920 386514.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job