Our client is an exciting growing international Fintech / Technology business in Kent, close to the M25. Due to its exciting growth, the Finance Director is looking for a Finance Manager / Accountant as his number 2 in the finance department.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in a fast-moving business in an enviable sector. The role will include:-
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, P&L, balance sheet etc
- Responsibility for day to day accounting functions and month end
- Balance sheet reconciliations and nominal ledger processing
- Accruals, prepayments, VAT control and PAYE control and intercompany reconciliations.
- Involvement in working capital management, multicurrency and cash flow forecasting
- Support the FD in budgeting, business planning, tax and statutory accounting.
- Build relationships with department heads, suppliers and external auditors
This role will increase in responsibility as the company and revenue streams grow and you will take over more senior finance work from the FD as you progress.
Most important will be your technical capability and your potential to succeed in a challenging environment and contribute to the company's success. Strong IT skills are essential together with attention to detail and an awareness of the bigger picture in the company and its sector.