A leading property business in London is looking to appoint a Finance Manager to join their impressive team.
Reporting into the Head of Reporting you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Taking ownership of the management accounts function
- Managing a team of five accountants
- Responsible for external and internal audit
- Overall responsibility for month end accounts
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc analysis
Applicants will be fully qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent, will have strong financial accounting experience along with good commercial awareness and strong excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job